Call 303-996-3395 for urgent/same day appointments.
Open Monday – Thursday: 7:30 am to 5 pm, and Friday: 7:30 am to 4 pm.
Because you never know when it’s going to happen.. an unexpected broken arm…
a sprained wrist… a dislocated shoulder… a sports injury… a sudden pain…
Focus Hand & Arm Immediate care is ready to see you!
Focus Hand & Arm Immediate Care provides you with personal, specialized care through our experienced doctors and physician assistants to immediately treat your injury on-site or quickly refer you to our on-call doctor. No matter your situation we treat your injury with the utmost care, consideration and efficiency.
From broken arms and dislocated fingers to shoulder injuries and broken collarbones, Focus Hand & Arm Immediate Care treats a wide variety of pediatric and adult hand and upper extremity injuries.
- Board-Certified Physicians
- On-staff Certified Physician Assistants
- Experienced medical professionals
- Dedicated surgical technicians
- New, state of the art facility
- Convenient location on Swedish Medical Center campus
- Treating patients of all ages – children to adults
- Same day appointments may be available
- Most insurance plans welcome
- Sport injuries
- School, daycare and camp injuries
- Breaks, sprains and strains
- Work-related injuries
- Minor trauma and wound care
- Acute injuries occurring in the past 24 hours
- Infections and wounds
- Bites and rashes
- Cuts and Burns
- Sudden aches and pains
Focus Hand & Arm Immediate Care serves the entire Denver metro area and is conveniently located on the Swedish Medical Center Campus.
601 E. Hampden Ave, Suite 500
Englewood, CO 80113
Call 303-996-3395 for urgent appointments.
Open Monday – Thursday: 8 am to 5 pm, Friday: 8 am to 4 pm.