Updated as of December 27, 2019
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”)
This section only applies to California residents (“Consumers”). For the purposes of this section only, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular Consumer or household.
Consumers have the following rights:
- Right to Request Information. You have the right to request that we disclose the following information to you, limited to the preceding twelve (12) months:
- The categories of Personal Information that we collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you.
- The categories of Personal Information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
- The categories of Personal Information that we sold about you and the categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold, by category or categories of Personal Information for each category of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold.
Please note that we are only required to respond to such requests from you twice in a twelve-month period.
- Right of Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information about you which we have collected from you.
Right to Opt-Out. You have the right to direct us not to sell your Personal Information. You may exercise your opt-out rights by clicking on the following link: Personal Information Request or by calling us at 844-422-3282.
- Right to Opt-In. If you are at least 13 years of age and less than 16 years of age you have the right to opt-in to the sale of your Personal Information. If you are a Consumer who is less than 13 years of age, then your parent or guardian has the right to opt-in to the sale your Personal Information.
- Non-Discrimination. We may not discriminate against you because you exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, including, but not limited to:
- Denying goods or services to you.
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you.
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Limited Rights of Job Applicants, Employees, Medical Staff Members, and Contractors. If you are a job applicant, employee, medical staff member, or contractor, to the extent that we collect information from you in your role as such, you have the right, at or before the point of collection, to know the categories of Personal Information that we will collect or have collected and the purposes for which we will use the categories of Personal Information.
You may submit requests for information by calling us at 844-422-3282 or by emailing us at Personal Information Request.
The categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information are:
- directly from you
- directly from our web server logs
- with cookies and web beacons.
The chart below describes:
- The categories of Personal Information that we have collected about Consumers in the preceding twelve (12) months and may collect about you through our Website, Portal, and Services.
- The categories of Personal Information that we have disclosed about Consumers for a business purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months.
- The categories of Personal Information that we have sold about Consumers in the preceding twelve (12) months.
|Category||Examples||Disclosed for a Business Purpose||Sold|
|Identifiers||Name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, IP address||Yes||No|
|Personal Information categories described in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)||Name, address, telephone number, insurance policy number, employment history, medical information, health insurance information||Yes||No|
|Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law||Age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information)||Yes||No|
|Commercial information||Products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies||Yes||No|
|Internet or other similar network activity||Internet protocol address, type of browser, number of links clicked within our Services, state or country from which you accessed our Services, date and time of visit, name of Internet service provider, third party websites you linked to from our Services, pages or information you viewed on our Services, number of times you have viewed an ad||Yes||No|
|Geolocation data||Region or postal code||Yes||No|
|Professional or employment-related information||Work experience, performance evaluations||Yes||No|